We can provide raffle tickets for any occasion. Whether it’s a School fete, a Christmas prize draw or a Charity fundraiser, our raffle tickets are low cost and perfect for any event.
If your raffle tickets are being sold to the general public then your raffle must be registered with the licensing department of your local authority and must be established for one or more of the following purposes:
- Charitable purposes.
- Participation or support of athletic sports, games or cultural activities.
- Purposes not mentioned in (a) or (b) but which are not for private gain or for a commercial undertaking.
We will not need documented proof of registration but the registration number and authority will need to be printed on the raffle tickets. If registration is not obtained, the ticket must state 'private draw tickets available to members only', or words to that affect.
- 75mm x 190mm in size
- Stub perforations at 12mm & 60mm from left edge
- Produced on 80gsm white paper
- Printed in one colour on one side only
- Numbered on ticket & stub
- Stapled into books in multiples from 0 - 50
- A variety of coloured papers are available.
For further information on Raffle Tickets CLICK HERE, alternately you can contact us on 029 2070 8702 if you need to discuss your requirements in more detail.